Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Back in the saddle again

I'm getting back on my own bandwagon after my birthday weekend. The funny thing - I missed it! I was so tired of feeling disorganized, overfed and non-productive!  So on I go into the future!

Wow. I actually thought I had a better day than this.  Oh well - better luck tomorrow!



Daily Reporting Table
Task
Completed!
Partially Complete
Not completed

Physical/Emotional Goals
2 ½ cups vegetables
X


Caloric intake < 1500/day
X


300 min/week moderate exercise
X


Sleep 8 hours per day


X
Complete a brain exercise daily
X


Clean hands per CDC guidelines
X



Professional Goals
8 hours focused work daily
X


Arrive at work before 8:30 am


X
Wear make-up and fashionable clothes
X


Leave work at work


X

Spiritual Goals
Read scriptures 10 minutes per day
X


Pray on my knees twice daily

X

Meditate 10 minutes daily

X


Parenting Goals
Absolutely no harsh treatment


X
If I say it, I have to do it immediately

X

Family meals (No TV, sitting at table)

X

One-on-one listening time
X


Limit screen time to 2 hrs or less
X


Read for 20 minutes daily
X


In their own beds by 8:30 pm
X



Home/Finance Goals
Stick to a strict budget
X


Clutter-free home
X



Social Goals
Listen more than I talk


X
Speak only positive ideas


X
Call someone on the phone
X



Score: 17/25 = 68%

And look! I've finally got a video log for today!

No comments: