Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm No Genius...

But I think I can figure out what the stars are trying to tell me.

From my comprehensive horoscope today:


Another Day in Paradise
Sun Sextile Mc
Sep 18, 2007 to Sep 20, 2007


It's hard to tell whether your professional life or your personal affairs will make you happiest right now. Either way, it's going to be a very, very close race for the finish line. This is the best of times. Enjoy it with the ones you love.

My oh my - that's cryptic. And so wide open! Why - the stars seem to be aligning in my favor! I couldn't wait to read on....

Love
Venus Quincunx Mars
Sep 14, 2007 to Sep 21, 2007

Whether they're nice about it or not won't matter. You'll know if you're being rejected, and you won't take kindly to it.


Well, huh. Mystery solved. So, career it is - anyone want to do lunch? Take a meeting? Earn a 6-figure income?

My thoughts on horoscopes today a la 3rd Rock from the Sun: 'It was the best of times, it was the worst of times' Well, I'm not reading 337 pages if he can't make up his mind in the first sentence!

1 comment:

Lia said...

I'll take the lunch and the six figures; you can keep the meeting.