Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Day 21. Time to get serious.

Seriously. I'm seriously serious about this.  Day 21, folks. Only 19 more days to turn some actions into habits. Top of my list - listening more and being positive. I feel like most of the other items on my list are cementing into practice.

I need rest if I'm going to take this up a notch.  So, here's the list. That's all I'm givin' tonight.



Daily Reporting Table
Task
Completed!
Partially Complete
Not completed

Physical/Emotional Goals
2 ½ cups vegetables
X


Caloric intake < 1500/day
X


300 min/week moderate exercise

X

Sleep 8 hours per day
X


Complete a brain exercise daily
X


Clean hands per CDC guidelines

X


Professional Goals
8 hours focused work daily
X


Arrive at work before 8:30 am
X


Wear make-up and fashionable clothes
X


Leave work at work

X


Spiritual Goals
Read scriptures 10 minutes per day
X


Pray on my knees twice daily

X

Meditate 10 minutes daily
X



Parenting Goals
Absolutely no harsh treatment
X


If I say it, I have to do it immediately
X


Family meals (No TV, sitting at table)

X

One-on-one listening time
X


Limit screen time to 2 hrs or less
X


Read for 20 minutes daily

X

In their own beds by 8:30 pm
X



Home/Finance Goals
Stick to a strict budget


X
Clutter-free home
X



Social Goals
Listen more than I talk


X
Speak only positive ideas

X

Call someone on the phone


X

Score: 18.5/25 = 74%

No comments: