Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dinner with a side of punnage

After a particularly bloody prize fight (a.k.a. dinner in most civilized households), I decided to take a 2-minute rest period.  As I left, I pleaded with my sons, "Can you just sit here for 2 minutes and eat your dinner in peace?"

My 3-year old called after me, "No, mama.  These are not peace.  These are corn!"

Later, he had a small peepee accident while playing. I asked him why and he replied, "I can't stop go potty when I killin' bad guys!"  (In truth, I can see this as a real problem to caped vigilantism.  I hope the suits are appropriately designed, but the sex appeal decreases significantly when you think of Batman in his crime-fighting, bodily fluid-filled Depends.)

...and that's how my son made me laugh today.

2 comments:

Lia said...

But at least you know he has his priorities straight.

glo said...

LOL! Good point! (And thanks for reading)